Laser Cutting ServicesRequest for Quote
Utilizing CO2 lasers with it's automatic load and unload capabilities, Metal Coatings & Mfg. Co. laser cutting services are used for a wide variety of applications, including architectural ornaments, HVAC, sheet metal fabrication, signs, and structural steel.
Our advanced laser equipment supplies 4,000 W of output power for cutting up to 3/8" thick aluminum, 5/8" thick stainless steel, and 3/4" thick steel for pieces up to 5' x 10', all with precise 0.003-inch accuracy. Larger sized pieces in other materials can be handled by special request.
Capable of producing prototype quantities all they way up to continuous production runs, our laser cutting services are offered along with a full suite of start-to-finish metal fabrication and assembly services, including welding, bending, machining, and powder coat finishing. For more information, please see the full specifications below or contact us today.
Past Work Examples
- Fabrication of a Meter Cover used in Transportation
- Fabrication of a Steel Base Plate for a Hydraulic Pump
- Fabrication of a Steel Belt Guard for a Hydraulic Pump
- Fabrication of a Steel Cart Frame
- Fabrication of a Custom Beverage Cart
Laser Cutting Service Details
- General Capabilities
- Intended Application
- Architectural Ornaments
Sheet Metal Fabrication
- Laser Type
- CO2 (Gaseous)
- Laser Configuration
- Non-Contact Head
- Cutting Axis
- Intended Cutting Material (Metal)
- Steel Cutting Thickness
- Stainless Steel Cutting Thickness
- Aluminum Cutting Thickness
- Cutting Size
- 5' x 10'
Kerf is the width of the cut or groove.
- Min 5 mils (.127 mm)
Max 18 mils (.457 mm)
- Maximum Output Power
- 4000 W
- Additional Services
- Production Volume
- 1 to Unlimited
- File Formats
- Radan (Planit Solutions Product)
AutoCAD (DWG, DXF)
Image (JPG, GIF, TIFF, BMP)